- SouthWind was established in 2009 and has emerged into one of the largest dynamic telecom distribution and retail companies in KSA.
- SouthWind is owned by Mr. Mohammed Al Sabaan as part of Mowafak Group Holding.
- Annual Turnover around $200 Million USD
Vision “SouthWind will set the industry standard by providing expert, Best-in-Class distribution, Retail and logistics services to our customers. We strive to build new business and expand the awareness and development of the brands that we represent.
- Company’s existing Business:
i.Zain Distributor for airtime & Sims & Data devices.
ii.Zain Retail/Franchise outlets
iii.Zain Enterprise partner (SME)
iv.Authorized Master Distributor for BeIn sports.
v.Alcatel Master Distributor
Our strategy is to have distribution coverage across all 13 Governorates with Direct field team as well as Mass resellers and Key Retailers.
- Branch offices in 9 cities
- 70 Sales field staff
- Fleet of 70 cars.
- Distribution coverage of 109 cities across the Kingdom
- Direct distribution to 9500+ Point of Sale for Telecom, Consumer electronics & Groceries.
- Our range of clients:
-Telecom point of sales
-Apple branded resellers
-IT hardware & Technology stores
- SouthWind owns & operates 9 Depots:
–Riyadh (Center region)
–Buraida (Center region)
–Jeddah (West region)
–Mekka (West region)
–Madina (West region)
–Tabouk (North region)
–Skaka (North region)
–Dammam (East region)
–Khamis Mushait (South region)